Valerie's death my way Valerie's death my way

Step off the train all alone at dawn, back into the hole where I was born, sun in the sky never raised an eye to me. See this town cease to be, it's what you got for sleeping with the enemy. An extraordinary guy can never an ordinary day, he might live a long goodbye, but that is not for me to say. Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be.

If I stumble catch me when I fall, 'cause baby after all, you'll never forget my name. Say something, you make me believe. You fade in-out! Don't go away, say what you say, say that you'll stay, forever and a day, 'cause I need more time, yeah I need more time just to make things right. Wash your face in the morning sun. All around the world, ya gotta spread the word, tell 'em what you heard. It's getting better man.

THIS ANIMATION RULES I LOVE THIS ANIMATION SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Black Blob Evil Black Blob

This is the 2nd best thing you have ever made. It's amazing, I love it.

Glaze Glaze

I sincerely believe this is your best animation, please make more like this.

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

Amazing.

Kitchen Kitchen

There isn't any depth, or perspective. Everything looks flat, and 2-dimensional. Look at pictures of cupboards, and you'll see what you did wrong here. It's a bit hard to explain beyond "everything looks flat" but at least you didn't trace this one. Hopefully.

The wall color is unappealing to look at, and doesn't go well with everything else. Study color scheme.

Natty23 responds:

I'm sorry if this doesn't look 3D and if the colors are bad. Thanks for the useful review.

Some Stores on a Sidewalk Some Stores on a Sidewalk

Painted backgrounds do not cover up terrible artwork, if anything, they make it more obvious.

There are so many problems in this image that I could write an entire essay on it, but to save both of our time, here are the main ones:

1) You colored outside the lines. I mean, seriously.
2) No variety in the buildings. Not each building has a window on the left and the right, I mean you need variety.
3) Bad color scheme.
4) It just plain looks wrong.

Painted backgrounds look nice if you are a skilled artist, but if you're just a kid who cannot draw, then they only make that more obvious. You'd best stick to Flash.

Natty23 responds:

Thank you for the useful review.